VISIT ANNIE'S KITCHEN TODAY!
Just 5 Miles North of Deep Creek Lake on Route 219!
Stop By for Delicious, Homemade Meals
No matter what you order at Annie’s Kitchen Country Restaurant, we are sure you will love it. Our delicious, homemade meals are made from classic country recipes like what grandma used. Our menu includes a wide variety of foods like Reubens on homemade rye, sausage gravy and biscuits, subs, and all-day breakfast that will make your mouth water. Stop by today to grab a meal, or get one of our homemade desserts to go!
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Friday: 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
See What Our Customers are Saying
– Julius B.
“You have to eat here if you visit Deep Creek!!! The food is fabulous, the service is awesome, the baked goods – delicious!!! We had hot roast beef, fried chicken, fish and chips, Grandma’s apple cake and cookies. Yum!!!”
– Faith C.
– Darby C.
– Mernie B.